Valentine’s Day is soon approaching in Katy, which means it’s time to decide how you’ll celebrate with your special someone! Luckily, you’ve got lots of options to choose from. As your Katy real estate agent, I’ve put together a list, so all you have to do is find one that strikes your fancy and make reservations or plans to attend!
1. Stop into one of the three Chick-fil-A locations for a Family Night Valentine’s Party! You will decorate a chocolate chunk cookie and create a Valentine’s Day card for your special someone. Complimentary face painting and balloon animals will be available. These take place from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Feb. 8 is the Katy Green location, Feb. 9 is the Cinco Ranch location and Feb. 10 is the Mason Road location.
2. Chick-fil-A is also hosting a Preschool Playhouse, Valentine’s Day edition! Bring your preschoolers in between 9:30 and 11 a.m. on Feb. 9 or 10 to create a thumbprint card and candy flower for their Valentine. This is followed up with singing, dancing, story time and playdough time. It’ll be held at the Cinco Ranch location on Feb. 9 and the Mason Road location on Feb. 10.
3. Head to Kingsland Baptist Church on Feb. 12 from 7 to 9 p.m. for Love & Laughter Date Night! Take the opportunity to date your spouse! Listen to guest speakers lead a conversation about marriage, and then enjoy coffee, desserts and fellowship afterward. Childcare is available during that time for kids birth through fifth grade, but you must register ahead of time.
4. Visit Cane Island’s Welcome Center for Valentine’s Day Crafts and Movie on Feb. 13 from 12 to 2 p.m. Children ages four and up will watch Treasure Buddies while making Valnetine’s Day cards and enjoying snacks and treats. You can RSVP to email@example.com
5. Daddies and daughters can get dressed up and enjoy the Daddy’s Little Girl Valentine’s Dance from 7 to 10 p.m. on Feb. 13 at the Marriott Sugar Land Town Square. Dads and daughters can walk into the event on the pink carpet, and then the gala will be loaded with dancing, refreshments, crafts, dance contests, entertainment, door prizes and more. Professional photographs will be available as well.
6. Central Green Park in LaCenterra at Cinco Ranch will be hosting a Valentine’s Day Greek-Style on Feb. 14! Walk around with your sweetheart admiring ice sculptures and performances by the Olympia Greek dancers. Then enjoy a showing of My Big, Fat Greek Wedding to end the night with laughs.
Enjoy your Valentine’s Day in Katy, followed by President’s Day the same weekend! When ready to buy a Katy home, or when ready to sell your Katy home, contact me, your Katy real estate agent. I’d love to help you achieve your Katy real estate market goals!