Halloween is coming up next week, with a slew of Halloween events taking place this weekend in Katy, TX. As your Katy real estate agent, allow me to fill you in on how to celebrate the holiday this week in Katy, so all you have to do is finish up costume details, mark your calendar and gather your family!
- This Friday, Oct. 28, bring your costumed kids to Tilt Studio at Katy Mills Mall for a Kid’s Costume Contest! There will be a winner in three categories, ages 3-6, ages 7-10 and ages 11-14. Winners will receive a game card to Tilt Studio, and every child who participates will receive a coupon for a free attraction. Contest begins at 7 p.m.!
- If you’re looking for something a little more fall and little less spooky, bring the family to Fall Fest at CrossPoint Community Church this Friday from 6 to 9 p.m. This free event will feature indoor games, a maze, outdoor obstacles, inflatables, a photo booth, prizes and more. When you get hungry, purchase a meal from Chick-fil-A.
- For a unique event, bring the older kids to Team Legacy Martial Arts this Friday for Halloween Nerf Wars. From 6:30 to 10:30 p.m., they can enjoy hours of Nerf fun while playing in activity-friendly costumes! Pizza will be ready for them when they get hungry. Be sure to register and to bring a nerf gun, ammo and safety glasses.
- Bring the family to Howl-O-Ween Fest on Saturday, Oct. 29 for a day of fun at Oak Meadow Park! From 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., you can all enjoy food trucks, pumpkin decorating, trick-or-treating for kids and pets, entertainment, a magic show, pet rescue groups, a pooch fashion show and a costume contest!
- Another Fall Festival is taking place at Bridgepoint Bible Church on Oct. 31 from 6 to 9 p.m. Celebrate Halloween night with games, prizes, candy, inflatables, laser tag, hay rides, a rock climbing wall, a kid’s Ferries wheel, food trucks and more.
- Bring the family to Smith Ranch on Halloween for a night of fun from 4 to 8 p.m. This will include moonwalks, hay rides, paddle boats, pony rides, games, a pumpkin patch, food and more, and kids can show off their costumes!
Enjoy this Halloween season in Katy, TX! If you’re looking for a haunted house, check out the Houston Halloween Galaxy in Katy. You can also check out this list of Halloween events taking place in Houston and the extended area.
When you’re ready to buy a Katy home or to sell your Katy home, contact me! At your Katy real estate agent, I am available to help you throughout the fall and winter seasons. All you have to do is call!