Although spring officially began this month in Katy, TX, it’s out in full force in April! Enjoy a spring event or activity around town in Katy to celebrate the season of spring. As your Katy real estate agent, I am here to fill you in on all of the fun happenings that are coming up in the area. Grab your calendar and mark down the ones that sound most enjoyable to you!
- On April 1, travel back in time at the Katy ISD Folk Life Festival! Learn what life in Texas was like for pioneers in the early 1800’s through soldier reenactments, blacksmiths, beekeeping, craft demonstrations, Native American presentations, a cowboy camp and more. Admission is only $1!
- On April 1, adults can head to Katy Sin N Stroll from 5 to 8 p.m. at Villagio Town Center. There you can enjoy 35 food tasting stations, 35 wine tables, 20 craft beer tables, live music, seminars, cooking demos and vendor booths to shop at. Tickets cost $35.
- April 2, celebrate the Historical Katy Crawfish Festival at No Label Brewing Co., starting at 11:30 a.m.! Enjoy crawfish and beer, live music, paintball, dessert trucks, kid-friendly games and more. Kids 12 and under are free. Special edition crawfish glasses will be available the day of the event, as a souvenir.
- April 3, bring your kids to LaCenterra’s Courtyard at 10 a.m. for Mondays with Mommy! These take place on the first Monday of every month and provide an educational journey for kid ages 0 to 5 through the use of music and movement. April’s theme is ‘Spring Fling.’ It’s free to attend!
- April 8, bring the kids to Baskets and Bunnies at Katy City Park. From 9 a.m. until noon, kids can celebrate the coming of Easter with games, activities, crafts and more. Then they can visit with the Easter Bunny and take pictures!
- April 15, head to Movies in the Courthouse at LaCenterra and enjoy watching the beloved ‘Beauty and the Beast’ with your family or friends. Bring a blanket or chairs, and snacks and beverages, and enjoy free entertainment. Movies start at dusk.
For more events in Katy, TX this month, check out this list from Katy Magazine. There is pretty much an event taking place every day during the month of April! If you experienced cabin fever this winter, it’s time to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather and fun happenings in Katy.
Ready to buy a Katy home this spring? Ready to sell your Katy home? Ready to do both? No matter what your real estate goals are for this season, I’m your Katy real estate agent, here and ready to help you accomplish them! Contact me!