Don’t let summer sneak by without visiting the best summertime attractions in Katy, TX! You’ve got many to choose from! As your Katy real estate agent, allow me to fill you in on some of the top attractions in the area. If I leave one out that is top on your list, leave a comment and share!
Here are a few not to be missed this summer:
- Typhoon Texas is a huge water park right in Katy, TX. You could spend days enjoying all of the water attractions here, so it may be wise for locals to purchase season passes. They’ve got a wave pool, two-rider tube slides, slide boarding that is like a waterslide and a video game rolled into one, mini slides and splash pads for little kids, racing slides, large raft slides, body slides, lazy river and so much more.
- Mary Jo Peckham Park is a great place to visit for family-friendly fun this summer! With 32 acres, you’re sure to find something to enjoy here. Stop by to play mini golf, walk on the trail along the lake, let the kids play at the playground, enjoy a picnic at the picnic tables, go swimming in the pool, go fishing off one of the piers, play disc golf and much more. There are lots of shade trees for hot days!
- Central Green at LeCenterra at Cinco Ranch has summer events taking place all summer long! Upcoming events include live music on July 21, tai chi on July 22 and every Saturday, ‘Lilo & Stitch’ movie night on July 22, ‘The Good Dinosaur’ movie on July 28, ‘Monsters Inc.’ on July 29, and so on. Check the calendar often for added events and activities for families or adults to enjoy!
- Cool off with a local brew from No Labels Brewing Co. in Katy, TX! This would make a great date night, or a great place for friends to go and catch up. Every Thursday, they have Yoga & Hops, and every Tuesday, they have a special Steak Night. The taproom is open most other days, so stop by to try their different beers or to take a tour!
- The SplashPad at Directors Park in Katy is another great summertime attraction! Kids and adults enjoy cooling off in the various spray features available at this attraction. This is a great way to stay cool for free, and to meet others in the Katy community with children around your children’s age! There is also a large playground, swings, picnic tables, park benches and walking paths.
What other summertime attractions would you add to this list in Katy, TX? Leave a comment and share! I hope you stay cool and enjoy the rest of your summer in the Katy community.
When ready to buy a Katy home, sell a Katy home, or both, contact me! As your Katy real estate agent, I am always standing by and ready to help with all of your Katy real estate market goals this summer.