From pumpkins and food trucks, to costumes and jousting, there is something for everyone this last week of October in Katy, TX! As your Katy real estate agent, I am here to bring you a list of the best events and activities coming up in Katy and the surrounding area. Many are related to Halloween, so get your costumes ready to go! See what sounds most fun to you from the list and add it to your calendar.
- The Texas Renaissance Festival is running every weekend, now through Nov. 26! Stroll streets from the Renaissance era and enjoy music, stage performances, costumed people, cultural foods, craft making, amusement rides and more.
- Dewberry Farm is just west of Katy and features tons of festive fall activities from now through Nov. 12! Pick a pumpkin from the pumpkin patch, try your luck at a corn maze, allow your kids to run around and enjoy the rides and attractions, catch a fireworks show and grab a delicious bite to eat!
- Head to the Fireflies and Foodtrucks fundraiser on Thursday, Oct. 26 at No Label Brewery in Katy! From 5:30 to 8 p.m., adults can enjoy live entertainment, a variety of free eats from local food trucks and beer from the local brewery. Funds go to Inspiring Imagination grants. Tickets cost $50.
- This weekend is the Wicked Weekend & Carnival at Katy Visual and Performing Arts Center, Oct. 27 through Oct. 29. Enjoy a kid-friendly spooky maze during the day, obstacle courses, spin art, toddler bounce, inflatable rock walls, jousting, carnival games and more. At night, adults can enjoy a scary haunted house!
- Bring the kids to the Houston Family Fun Fest at LaCenterra at Cinco Ranch on Oct. 29 from noon to 4 p.m. Kids can enjoy face painting, a rock climbing wall, inflatables, arts and crafts, door prizes, music, stage performances and more under every tent. It’s free to attend!
- If you think your kids have the best Halloween costumes, take a photo and submit to Katy Magazine’s Official Halloween Costume Contest on or before Oct. 30 at noon. The contest is for kids ages 2-12. They will share photos on Katy Magazine and social media, and winners will receive monetary prizes!
- Head to Chick-fil-A locations in Katy for Family Night, Pirates & Princesses! Kids can go on a treasure hunt for tasty surprises. Plus, if dressed as a pirate or princess, kids will receive a free nuggets kids’ meal. Balloon animals and face painting included. This takes place Oct. 31 and Nov. 1.
Enjoy your month in Katy, including trick-or-treating and dressing up in costume on Tuesday! When ready to accomplish your Katy real estate market goals, contact me, your Katy real estate agent. The real estate market never stops, so any time is a good time to achieve your goals! I look forward to answering your questions and helping you achieve your goals this fall.