Happy Holidays! With Thanksgiving tomorrow, and holiday events pouring in after, it’s safe to say that we’re officially into the holiday season. In the next couple of weeks, you’ve got some great opportunities to get in the festive spirit with family or friends. Head out to some of these events coming up in the Katy, TX area! As your Katy real estate agent, I’m here to fill you in on all the holiday fun this season.
1. They YMCA Turkey Dash takes place tomorrow morning, Thanksgiving, at the Monty Ballard YMCA at Cinco Ranch! From 7 to 10 a.m., you can choose a race that fits your fitness level and burn some calories before your big meal! Choose from a 10k, 5k, 1 Mile Kids Fun Run and 1 Mile Walk/Run. Then enjoy a post-race party, games, costume contest and prizes.
2. Head to Chick-fil-A as they partner with Dewberry Farm to light their Christmas trees! This will take place Nov. 28 at Cinco Ranch and Nov. 29 at Mason Road location, both from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Kids can help make ornaments for the tree!
3. Bring the whole family to Cane Island Candy Cane Market on Dec. 2 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. You can enjoy browsing and shopping from over 60 local vendors while sipping on local wine or beer and listening to live music. Kids can visit with Santa!
4. A Katy Old-Fashioned Christmas Festival will take place in historic downtown Katy on Dec. 2 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.! Adults can enjoy a beer garden, kids can enjoy a snow park with 50,000 pounds of snow, and the whole family can enjoy food trucks, tons of vendors, live entertainment and Santa!
5. If you love The Nutcracker, catch a performance at Central Green Park in Katy on Dec. 2! From 2 to 4 p.m., students from Intempo Dance will offer this free performance for the community. Then head to Morton Ranch High School on Dec. 3 for The Nutcracker Ballet performed by Connolly Dance Arts.
6. Dec. 9, head to Cinco Ranch for a day of holiday fun! First, the Cinco Ranch Family Fest will take place at the Cinco Ranch Lakehouse from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Then at dusk, head to Central Green Park at LaCenterra for ‘A Christmas Carol,’ beginning at dusk. Bring chairs or a blanket!
7. Dec. 16, head to No Label Brewing Co. for a holiday fundraiser! Christmas in Katy will run from 4 to 8 p.m. and is free with donation. From food to clothes and blankets, numerous items are needed. Then enjoy live Christmas music, food trucks, market vendors, free gift wrapping and more. 100 percent of all fees will go to support Hope Impacts and Katy Christian Ministries.
Enjoy your holiday season in Katy, TX! The holidays are upon us, but the Katy real estate market never stops. If you want to buy, sell or both this holiday season, I am here for you! Contact me, your Katy real estate agent, and let’s get started!