Ready for the spring season in Katy, TX? As your Katy real estate agent, I’m here to fill you in on events coming up in the next few weeks! So whether you’re looking to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day, Easter or just the changing of the seasons, check out this abundant list of upcoming events and activities in the Katy area.
- Enjoy Spring Break Cinema at Central Green Park at LaCenterra by heading there for a free outdoor showing of ‘Moana’ tonight, March 14! Bring lawn chairs or a picnic blanket. The movie will begin at dusk.
- Lucky Charm 5K takes place on Saturday, March 17, in celebration of St. Patrick’s Day! Register early to save. On race day, head to Mo’s Irish Pub. The race will begin at 7:45 a.m. and 9 a.m. for the kids’ race. All racers will receive a finishers medal and t-shirt. Then enjoy an after party with food, drinks, music and more.
- Continue to the St. Patrick’s Day Festival at Lucky’s Pub on March 17 in Katy! Doors open at 10 a.m. and they will have green beer, bagpipers, live entertainment all day, and great food. There are numerous ticket options, so see which one would interest you most!
- Cane Island will host a St. Patrick’s Day event on March 17 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Stop by anytime for Crafts & Crawfish! Browse and shop among more than 60 vendors with jewelry, clothing and more. Then, satisfy your appetite with crawfish and cold beer!
- Chick-fil-A is hosting an Easter Family Night on March 27 at the Cinco Ranch location and March 28 at the Mason Road location. Each event will take place from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Families will make colorful paper eggs while sampling the New Seasonal Frosted Sunrise. Balloon animals and face painting will take place, as usual!
- For preschoolers specifically, head to Chick-fil-A on March 27 or 28 from 9:30 to 11 a.m. for an Easter Party! Kids will decorate a salt dough Easter ornament with sparkle dough. Then, they can enjoy singing, dancing and Easter stories will other preschoolers.
- Central Green Park at LaCenterra is hosting Journey Through China on March 31 at 2 p.m. Bring the whole family and enjoy authentic dancing as this nationally renowned group takes you through several regions of China with different forms of song and dance.
- The Kenneth D. Welch Outdoor Learning Center will host a Katy Folk Life Festival on April 7 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.! See what life was like in Texas during the late 1800’s by experiencing life as a pioneer. See how they dressed and what they ate, and watch blacksmith demos, woodworking presentations and more.
Enjoy the beginning of the spring season in Katy! When ready to accomplish your Katy real estate market goals this spring, contact me. It’s a popular time of year to buy and sell, and as your Katy real estate agent, I am here to help!