‘Tis the season to feel festive and joyful while holiday shopping and preparing for holiday gatherings! The Katy community makes that easy. As your Katy real estate agent, let me fill you in on upcoming holiday events and activities during the month of December:
1. Photos with Santa are taking place at LaCenterra at Cinco Ranch now through Christmas Eve! Check out his new set in Heritage Square from Monday through Saturday, 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., and Sunday, 12 to 6 p.m. Christmas Eve, Santa will be there from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. There are a variety of photo packages available.
2. The Lone Star Symphonic Band will perform at the Holy Covenant United Methodist Church on Dec. 16 at 4 p.m. This will be a holiday concert titled “Great is the Glory” and will include many of your favorite holiday songs. Tickets cost $7 and can be purchased ahead of time online.
3. Christmas events fill the calendar at Chick-fil-A locations in Katy this month! Dec. 11 and 12, preschoolers can make 3D snowmen from 9:30 to 11 a.m. On Dec. 17 from 5 to 7 p.m., Family Night will consist of spending the evening aboard the Holiday Express. Everyone can come dressed in PJs and will craft an edible train, sip on chocolate milk and more.
4. Dec. 21, head to the Cinco Ranch Library for a Holiday Break Family Movie Night! Enjoy the classic Charles Dickens ‘Muppet Christmas Carol’ about Ebenezer Scrooge, played by Michael Caine, and joined by Kermit the Frog, Miss Piggy and the whole Jim Henson crew. Movie begins at 1:30 p.m.
5. Head to Houston for a theatrical performance this holiday season. This would make a great gift for a loved one, or just a reprieve from holiday stress! Coming up is Disney’s “Newsies” at Playhouse 1960, “Improv! The Musical” at CSz Arena, “Peter Pan” at Prohibition Theatre and more.
Enjoy the rest of your festive season in Katy, TX! If selling and/or buying is a goal of yours in the Katy real estate market, add it to your wish list and then contact me, your Katy real estate agent! I am here to answer your questions and to guide you through the home-selling and/or home-buying process this holiday season or in the New Year. Give me a call when ready to begin!