We’re midway through September, I guess we can say it’s fall now! With the changing of the seasons comes a plethora of new, exciting events and activities to look forward to throughout Katy, TX. As your Katy real estate agent, allow me to fill you in, so you can plan accordingly!
1. Oktoberfest is taking place this Friday, Sept. 13, at No Label Brewing. From 6 to 10 p.m., enjoy live music from Auf Geht’s Musik, food by Sauerkraut, an Oktoberfest beer release, a limited edition stein and more. Can you think of a better way to celebrate Friday the 13th than with lederhosen and steins? Prost!
2. Live Music & Lawn Games take place at LaCenterra on Thursday, Sept. 19, from 6 to 8 p.m. Head to the courtyard for music from Klockwork, which ranges from jazz and blues to Motown and funk. Bring lawn chairs or blankets, or just plan to dance. You can purchase wine or beer from Sweet Paris.
3. The Katy Alzheimer’s Walk is coming up Saturday, Sept. 28 at 8 a.m. at LaCenterra. Whether you are affected by Alzheimer’s, you know someone who is, or you just want to offer your support, this annual Walk to End Alzheimer’s raises awareness and funds for care, support and research. Enjoy an opening ceremony, an entertaining warmup and the two-mile walk with others in the community. Sign up!
4. Taste of LaCenterra is coming up on Oct. 3! From 6 to 9 p.m., you can enjoy small bites from new and established local restaurants, a variety of beer, wine and cocktails, live music, silent auction, photo booth, sketch artist and more. Buy tickets in advance! One hundred percent of ticket sales and silent auction proceeds benefit Katy-based charity Hope Impacts.
5. The annual Pet Blessing will take place at the Living Word Lutheran Church in Katy on Oct. 6 at 4 p.m. on the church lawn. Bring your pets, furry, scaled or feathered, for a short service, pet parade and blessing. There will be look-alike and costume contests as well!
6. Pinot’s Palette has all sorts of fall painting opportunities coming up! Check out your options on their calendar and register for a fun night out, painting fall trees, pumpkins, sunflowers, Halloween themes and more. This makes for a great date night or friends night!
Fall is also a great time of year to accomplish your Katy real estate market goals, as a seller, buyer or both! Act now, between summer and the holiday season. Once the holidays arrive, everyone’s schedules get crazy! Give me a call now to discuss your real estate goals. As your Katy real estate agent, I am here and ready to help you accomplish them!